• Clients and patients will receive a phone check-in before appointments. If anyone has been exposed or is exhibiting viral symptoms, we will reschedule or offer telehealth/distance services where available.
• Appointments will be staggered to allow one patient/family per waiting area. If the lobby is occupied, please have a seat in the classroom adjacent to the lobby. You’re also welcome to wait in your vehicle if you prefer.
• Please use the restroom to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds when you enter the building. Hand sanitizers will be in all common areas to be used as needed.
• Practitioners will continue our practice of washing hands thoroughly between each client.
• All practitioners will disinfect common areas and their treatment room between each client. This includes (but is not limited to) interior and exterior door handles, light switches, soap and sanitizer bottles, and all bathroom surfaces.
• The tea station services will be suspended while the current precautions are in place.
We’re grateful to continue as a safe and calming refuge for your wellness needs. Please keep reaching out with your questions and needs. We’re happy to support you, serve you, and share a calm and balanced perspective in this time of need.